Sabado, Pebrero 11, 2017




Poison Cauldron is located at Arboleda Street, Brgy. Ilawod, Daraga, Albay.
It's a cafe,restaurant, and library where you can dropped by eat some pasta and read some books.


I really love the rustic feel of this place. The walls, low tables, throw pillows, lanterns, and lights. The way the ton of books arranged on the shelves it's classic and vintage.The foods great, the beverages as well. I love the elixer in a bottle and especially the Pizza Grilled Cheese it was delicious and i'm sure that every bite of pizza you'll crave for it everyday.

I also appreciate  the customer service on how they accomodate their costumers well. All throughout, I love the entire cafe. I've heard that they set an open mic event like spoken poetry, acoustic and art show. Can't wait to attend the open mic event.

Dear amazing souls, you should go and visit Poison Cauldron too! 😘

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento