Biyernes, Marso 10, 2017

Seoul Searching @Legazpi Albay

     

                            CHEF LEE

     Ramen   
   Kempap with Soju

Chef lee is located at groundfloor Yashano Mall Legazpi City. My experience eating in Chef Lee was marvelous. It is such a great experience especially for food lovers. I didn't actually plan to eat in a Korean Restaurant at first but for the sake of our magazine I need to eat. The customer service was sufficient. When you will enter they will say " Anneonghaseyo" then when you're done and you have to exit they will say " Kamsahamnida". I really admire the way they treat their customers well. Even tho i'm not a fan of korean foods I really appreciate the Ramen and Soju. I'll get back here soon.

                         Experience korea. Taste the seoul. Visit them!😊                

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento